Friday, December 18, 2009

Paris -- Part "Une"

Finally -- pictures from Paris!!

The Carousel at the Place de Concorde on our first night in Paris.
Dale & me by the Seine

Our "Paris" daughter!!
Our first sight of the Eiffel Tower . . .

the Musee d'Orsay . . .

and Notre Dame seen from our boat ride on the Seine.

The Louvre

Me and Dale relaxing by the pond at the Tuileries -- trying to look like Parisians, but I think we still look like tourists!

End of Part "Une" -- Part "Deux" coming soon!

2 comments:

Mindika said...

So jealous! I love Paris. Haven't been there since I was in High School. Enjoy some "real" french onion soup for me.

Nicolas said...

Looks like you had a good and sunny - jealous - time! I have never been to Paris (only Disneyland), but I really wanna go there. Jealous again :)