Wednesday, January 21, 2009

NEW YEAR'S WISHES!

No resolutions, just wishes -- it sounds more positive, doesn't it!?!!
The things I wish for in 2009:
1. A healthy, new grandbaby -- It's so great being a grandma and baby Wadsworth will make his appearance in the next 4 weeks!!
2. More time to enjoy my grandson(s) -- and my children :)
3. Less time cleaning -- okay, maybe not less, just more productive cleaning!
4. Better organization for my office -- which means less procrastinating!
5. More time strengthening my "spirit"!
6. Less time worrying about "dumb" things!
7. More time with my "sweetheart" -- yes, that's Dale :)!
8. A healthier "house" for my soul! (I had to get that in there somewhere)
9. Less time wasting time!
10. More time visiting with family and friends -- that's what phones are for!

1 comment:

Brittany or Jason Wadsworth said...

I love when you update your blog! Good luck with your New Year's "Wishes." Love you!